Sharon's INSPIRATIONAL Short stories of Faith and Romance can be found HERE or visit her
Facebook Page, which also has the links in the comments.)

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Hello!

Welcome to my blog. I look forward to all comments. Today I am pleased to announce the sale of two short stories to the Wild Rose Press. Touched by an Angel will be available as a White Rose Rosette and Lasting Love will be available as a White Rose Rosette in time for the Easter season. I will post the release dates soon.
I also welcome any diabetic recipes you may want to share. As a type 1 diabetic, collecting sugar free desserts is one of my hobbies. With summer and all the picnics and parties ahead, I'm finding a lot of cool and refreshing treats. Here is one of my favorites:

Orange Chiffon Cheese Cake

Ingredients:
1 Graham cracker crumb pie crust
1 cup orange juice
1 envelope sugar free orange gelatin
1 8 oz. cream cheese (reduced fat)
small Ricotta cheese (part skim milk)
small sugar free Cool Whip

Directions:
Stir gelatin and orange juice in small saucepan over low heat until dissolved
Place in blender along with remaining ingredients
Whip for approximately 30 seconds
Pour into pie crust and chill for 6 hours
Optional: Place fresh orange slices on top or other fresh fruit of choice.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

soupy said...

Hi Sharon,
I really enjoyed reading your blog. Keep it up, and keep up the following of your dreams as far as writing. I think it is great you are persevering and discovering you have talent in writing. I have not updated my blog in forever. I am writing the newsletter for my church, so that keeps me busy as far as my creative writing goes. I really enjoy it, though. You are a lovely and loving person. I wish you loads of succes and happiness. Julia is continuing once again with her writing. She had to discontinue it due to too much homework over the school year.
Sue Menarchek