Sharon's INSPIRATIONAL Short stories of Faith and Romance can be found HERE or visit her
Facebook Page, which also has the links in the comments.)

Friday, August 7, 2009

Guest Blogging today at The Pink Fuzzy Slipper

Good morning! Today I am guest blogging at The Pink Fuzzy Slipper. I am chatting about Echo of a Raven, my narrative non-fiction about my long battle with diabetic retinopathy which led to my blindness. I am raising awareness of diabetes and hope through this book. A portion of proceeds will be donated to JDRF Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation fight for a cure. Diabetes, especially type 1 affects children the hardest. It is my quest to make this world a better place for tomorrow's children, our future. Please come chat with us
The Pink Fuzzy Slipper
www.pinkfuzzyslipperwriters.blogspot.com

Sharon

1 comment:

Mary Ricksen said...

You were wonderful and touched a lot of hearts.